Alex’s heart for storytelling has led to him becoming a six-time Telly award winning documentary filmmaker in Africa, the U.S., and Asia where he served as a missionary in the Philippines.
Currently, Alex lives outside of Nashville, TN with his wife and two kids.
– Life in foster care/residential care
– Aging out of foster care
– Jesus the foster kid, Joseph the foster dad
– Biological/foster family relations
– Equipping the church to minster to kids in care
– Helping foster alumni tell their stories
Links to Previous Speaking
If possible, I would love to bring my wife and two toddlers to my speaking arrangements.
If possible, a love offering would be greatly appreciated.