The virtual Collaborate webinar was hosted by CAFO on May 8, 2020, to share tools and resources for church engagement through COVID-19 and beyond. It included:
- Premiere of “Be the Light” the new Orphan/Stand Sunday video
- Chola Sims (Africa Orphan Sunday Coordinator) and Ade Olowo (Africa Coach) discussing the impact and importance of collaboration between Orphan Sunday Coordinators and national network leaders.
- David Hennessey (Director, CAFO Global Network) launching myNETWORK Hub, a custom-branded platform for Global Network members to share news, events, resources, courses and discussions with local advocates and champions.
- Phil Green (COVID-19 Crisis Response and Recovery Coordinator, World Without Orphans) sharing how the local church may respond to needs and support local families through the COVID-19 crisis, including resources to share.
- David Hennessey announcing Collaborate+, an opportunity for CAFO Global Network members to take the ideas and concepts discussed during Collaborate at CAFO’s annual Summit, and share the experience and facilitated discussions with their local communities!