ASOHON is a National Association that is committed to helping Vulnerable children, improving the rights of the child and promoting best practices in the running of orphanages and children
The aims and objects of the association are:
- To improve the efficiency of orphanages and children homes.
- To enhance the reputation and image of orphanages and children homes.
- To promote Awareness of and respect for laws relating to the rights of children.
- To unite against the violation of the Child Rights Act.
- To promote and encourage a united approach in the care of abandoned children
- To do everything legal towards the protection of the child.
- To provide social care services.
No events listed for this network.